Partner Visa

Partner visa services - $1850 migration agent fee

Fixed Fee - Covered by PaySafe

Partner Visa


Hire the best migration agent for your partner visa in three easy steps:

  1. Select the Category: Partner Visa
  2. Provide a few details about your situation
  3. Select the best migration agent for your partner visa application

Get Started Now



Partner Visa Australia - News

The Australian government has lately raised the visa application charges for Australian partner visas which has resulted in applicants not being able to afford quality migration advice. This has unfortunately resulted in a spike of refusals for partner visas. The Australian Migration Agent and Immigration Lawyer Association has recognised the issue and introduced a Special Promotion for family stream visas – extending offers for Australian Partner Visa options.

If you are married to or in a de facto relationship with an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen, you might be eligible for an Australian partner visa. A temporary partner visa can also be a pathway to permanent residency in Australia, if your relationship is genuine and ongoing.


How much will it cost to use a Migration Agent or Immigration Lawyer for a partner visa application?

You’ll never have to pay more than $1,850 for an experienced migration agent to carry you through your partner visa application in Australia!


What is a Partner Visa in Australia?

Partner Visas in Australia are for husbands and wives, as well as those in committed long-term relationships but aren't legally married, i.e. 'de facto' couples.

There are several partner visa categories including Spouse Visa / De Facto Spouse Visa (subclasses 309, 100, 820 and 801)


What is a Prospective Marriage (Fiance) Visa (subclass 300)?

This is a partner visa for those who have Australians fiances. It is valid for 9 months, during which time the couple must get legally married in Australia and subsequently apply for an onshore partner visa.


What are the conditions for a Partner Visa in Australia?

To be eligible for an Australian partner visa, a number of general requirements must be met:

  • You must be married to or in a de facto relationship with an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen
  • Both, the visa applicant and the Australian partner must be over 18 years of age
  • The relationship must be genuine and ongoing
  • Unless married, you and your Australian partner must have been in a de facto relationship for at least 12 month
  • You must live with your Australian partner

You may be granted an Australian partner visa without having been in a relationship for 12 month if special circumstances apply. Those could for example include having dependent children or that your de facto relationship has been registered in Australia.


How do I apply for an Australian Partner Visa?

Initially, a temporary visa (2 years) can be granted. This allows you to live, work and study in Australia until a decision is made about your permanent partner visa application. With the temporary visa, you are also eligible to enroll in Medicare.

After a period of two years, you can be granted a permanent visa if your relationship is still genuine and ongoing. The two year waiting period can be waived if the relationship with your partner has existed for at least five years or two years if you have any children.

Read more about

Permanent Residency in Australia


Use PaySafe for a risk-free guarantee!

Get covered with PaySafe