Do you need Australian migration advice?


Question Of The Week

Each week, we will feature in this section a complete question and answer which is of general interest and related to working or studying in Australia, living in Australia or Australian visas.

Show Question

Recently Asked Immigration Questions & Problems

  • I am on a 573 visa and want to add my son to the application. My wife and I are still together but she lives overseas and wants him here.

    Dear ...., The documents and information that you will need to submit in support of your proposed application are listed in the attached document...when forwarding documents to the

    • Family and Partner visas
    • |
    • |
    • $250AUD
  • Hi there, Would a practice manager of doctor office be classified as a medical administrator for the 457 visa?

    Dear ..., The DIBP assesses the work a nominated person does and not the title. Based on the definition a medical administrator does the following

    • Work and skilled visas
    • |
    • |
    • $225AUD
  • Firstly, I am PR of Australia and Living here from past 3 years. I had recently married in April 2015. We are expecting our first child and want Medicare. Please let me

    Dear ..., Congratulations on the birth of your child. As you are married and a PR you have already overcome some of the major hurdles for a partner visa. To streamline the application with the DIBP to get

    • Health / Character issues
    • |
    • |
    • $75AUD
  • I am currently studying in The University of Sydney, studying Master of Commerce: marketing and international business (2 year course)

    Hi ... Thank you for your question. There are definitely options available to you under the following visa options and streams

    • Student / Study visas
    • |
    • |
    • $200AUD
  • I am seeking advise and way forward for my friend's visa. Below is my situation. My friend back in Pakistan has applied for a Student visa in early March. Meanwhile in July they also applied for visitor visa class 600

    Dear ..., Given the cost of an appeal and the lengthy delay it may not be prudent to proceed with this pathway. On the other hand, your friend could consider.

    • Permanent residency
    • |
    • |
    • $125AUD

Meet Our Team


Wendy JohnsTechnical Support


Jake AdamsAgent Support


Amy JacobsonCustomer Relations

headingSee our reviews4.5/5 based on
10 Reviews
Show Reviews