Migration Agent Fees

Hear from other members of the community

Here is an overview of Migration Agent fees recently paid by members who have already hired a migration agent for their Australian visa application.
All fees you see are based on real contracts with an Agent or Lawyer.
Migration Agent Fees   $AUD
Partner visa   3300
Temporary Skill Shortage visa (subclass 482) incl. Nomination   4800
Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189)   4850
Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189) (New Zealand) stream   2450
Parent visa   4400
Student visa (subclass 500)   2100
Australian Citizenship   2750


More about Permanent Residency in Australia

A Permanent Resident (PR) of Australia can live, work and conduct business without restriction in Australia. Permanent Residents have most of the rights and entitlements of an Australian citizen.

Permanent Residency status usually provides eligibility to access Medicare (the Australian National Health Scheme) and other Social Security benefits.

Permanent Residents are also eligible to sponsor family members or parents for a permanent visa.

The most common pathways to achieve permanent residency status are listed on this page.


See how it works


Get the Ask-An-Agent app

It is fast, easy and free!




Permanent Residency



Skilled visas in Australia:

Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189)

Expression of Interest

Skills Assessment

State Sponsorship and State Nomination

Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485)


Employer sponsored visas in Australia:

Employer Nomination Scheme (subclass 186) visa

Temporary Skill Shortage visa (subclass 482)

Business Sponsorship and Sponsoring Employees


Family or partner visas in Australia:

Partner visa

Child visa

Parent visa


Permanent residency for New Zealand citizens in Australia:

Permanent Residency for New Zealand citizens in Australia


Student visas and Working Holiday visas:

Working Holiday visa

Student visa (subclass 500)


Australian Citizenship:

Australian Citizenship


Are you ready to kick start your application?

Get Started Now


The Ask-An-Agent community

Whether you’re hiring a migration agent or post your migration questions, know that we’ve got your back every step of the way.

Trust and Safety



Ask-An-Agent is the trusted online marketplace connecting consumers and businesses with migration agents and immigration lawyers.

You get qualified legal answers online, 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Read more from other community members:

Immigration Blog


Meet your Migration Agents and Immigration Lawyers

View migration agent profiles. Read reviews from other community members who have already hired a migration agent.

Quick Links:

Migration Agents in Brisbane

Migration Agents in Melbourne

Migration Agents in Perth

Migration Agents in Sydney

Or meet with an Agent near you: Find Migration Agents near me


Promotion from our Partner

Info on ads

Migration Agent Fees: an overview of fees paid by community members who have already hired a migration agent.
Updated: 2023-01-22
By: Migration Agent and Immigration Lawyer Association