Skills Assessment services $890
Fixed Fee - Covered by PaySafe
Hire the best migration agent for your skills assessment in three easy steps:
- Select the Category: Skills Assessment
- Provide a few details about your situation
- Select the best migration agent for your Skills Assessment application
Get Started Now
How much will it cost to use a Migration Agent or Immigration Lawyer?
You’ll never have to pay more than $890 for an experienced migration agent to carry you through your skills asessment application in Australia!
Why do I have to undertake a Skills Assessment?
Every visa applicant who wish to apply for a visa within the Skilled Migration stream must pass a skills assessment. You are only able to lodge your visa application after you have successfully passed you skills assessment.
What is the difference between Skills Recognition and Skills Assessment?
Skills recognition is a formal process evidencing you have developed a specific level of skill and experience which you normally have been developed by attending to a formal course. A skills assessment is the formal process of your skills being recongised for migration purposes.
What is a Skills Assessment for migration purposes?
A skills assessment for migration purposes is the formal process in Australia to assess your skills for a relevant occupation you wish to nominate. The nomination of your occupation is part of your visa application.
Can I apply for more than one Skills Assessments?
You can apply for numerous skills assessments with different authorities.
Who will provide a Skills Assessment?
There are numerous skill assessing authorities in Australia. Qualification requirements, work experience and registration obligations vary between different assessing authorities.
Common skills assessment authorities include:
- Architects Accreditation Council of Australia (AACA)
- Australian Association of Social Workers (AASW)
- Australasian College of Physical Scientists and Engineers in Medicine (ACPSEM)
- Australian Computer Society (ACS)
- Australian Dental Council (ADC)
- Australian Institute of Management (AIM)
- Australian Institute of Medical Scientists (AIMS)
- Australian Institute of Quantity Surveyors (AIQS)
- Australian Institute of Radiography (AIR)
- Australian Institute of Teaching and School Leadership (AITSL)
- Australian Community Workers Association (ACWA)
- Australian Maritime Safety Authority (AMSA)
- Australian Nursing and Midwifery Accreditation Council (ANMAC)
- Australasian Osteopathic Accreditation Council (AOAC)
- Australian and New Zealand Podiatry Accreditation Council (ANZPAC)
- Australian and New Zealand Society of Nuclear Medicine (ANZSNM)
- Australian Pharmacy Council (APharmC)
- Australian Physiotherapy Council (APC)
- Australian Psychological Society (APS)
- Australasian Veterinary Boards Council (AVBC)
- Certified Practising Accountants of Australia (CPAA)
- Chinese Medicine Board of Australia (CMBA)
- Council on Chiropractic Education Australasia (CCEA)
- Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA)
- Dietitians Association of Australia (DAA)
- Engineers Australia
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA)
- Medical Board of Australia (MBA)
- National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters (NAATI)
- Occupational Therapy Council (OTC)
- Optometry Council of Australia and New Zealand (OCANZ)
- Institute of Public Accountants (IPA)
- Speech Pathology Association of Australia (SPA)
- State Legal Admissions Authority
- Surveying and Spatial Sciences Institute (SSSI)
- Trades Recognition Australia (TRA)
- Vocational Education and Training Assessment Services (VETASSESS)
Use PaySafe for a risk-free guarantee!
Get covered with PaySafe